Dear Friends of Common Ground,
Because the health of our audiences, artists and volunteers is our first concern, the following COVID safety protocols are in place for all Common Ground concerts at The First Unitarian Society of Westchester:
- Without exception, proof of vaccination will be required to attend any concerts at Common Ground Coffeehouse. You will need to show a CDC vaccination card or the NY Excelsior Pass at the door in order to enter.
- All attendees will also be required to wear masks inside the venue, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- Seating will be at full capacity and will not be socially distanced, though seating capacity will be adjusted based on state and federal guidelines.
- Once inside the venue, please practice social distancing etiquette when near other parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk when you enter and exit the venue.
- For those who would like to enjoy our concerts from the comfort of home, all Common Ground Coffeehouse concerts will also be live-streamed during the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 season.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your tickets. Guests may not enter the First Unitarian Society’s premises if any of the following apply:
- You currently have a fever of 100.4 °F or greater.
- You have had, in the past 48 hours, any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have had close contact with a person who has confirmed COVID-19.
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Irvington Theater will remain closed until further notice, while a new ventilation system is installed. Common Ground concerts at the theater will restart when the theater reopens.
Restrictions are subject to change at any time. Please visit www.commongroundconcerts.com for the latest information.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.